Friday, August 31, 2012

Art Devotional at Merryvale Assisted Living

Today I get to lead an art devotional at our local assisted living facility.  I am super-excited.

Read it about it by clicking here as I've written about it on my missions blog.

It's all about 1 Corinthians 15 and it's an inspirational devotional about the reality of the resurrection body.  1 Corinthians 15 is deep enough to drown an elephant so I've tried to make it simple.  Read 1 Corinthians 15 for yourself though... it's amazing.

Here is my inspiration painting:



And the progressive example through which I will be guiding the folks:


I am so excited to get to do this.  I know it is going to be energizing and rewarding and I hope that it is likewise revitalizing and life and hope-giving to the participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment